Welcome to HireDental

High Quality Dentistry in a patient friendly Dental Practice in Central London!




Welcome to HireDental

At our dental practice we're dedicated to providing our community with the highest standards of dental care and oral hygiene. Click on any of the links to find out more about our practice and our services.

NHS

We provide a full range of NHS services - with an increasing emphasis on 'preventative' dentistry.

Adult NHS treatment is performed at set rates. The patient pays 80% of the cost and the remaining 20% is covered by the Government.

All under 18s, and some other people, such as those on income support or family credit, receive their treatment free of charge.

If you would like to apply to become one of our NHS patients, or would just like to find out if you are eligible, do get in touch.

Private & cosmetic treatment

A complete range of private cosmetic treatment is available to residents of Chorleywood, Watford and Chalfont Saint Giles at our dental practice. Our more popular treatments include whitening, bridges, porcelain veneers, and crowns.

To find out more about the latest developments in cosmetic dentistry, and how we can help you improve your smile, get in touch with us to arrange a no-obligation consultation.

All private and cosmetic treatment are performed at an agreed rate before any work is performed.

What we can Offer...

alt=""

Emergency

We appreciate that toothache can be a real pain, so we will always do our best to treat genuine emergencies.

If you are in need of urgent dental treatment, please call us and we will do our very best to provide treatment in the Bushey, Kings Langley and London and Home Counties area.

Please note that we are a very busy practice and unfortunately, it is not always possible to be seen the same day.

For emergencies outside our normal practice hours:

  • Phone the surgery
  • Leave a message, with your full contact details and the nature of your emergency, on the answer phone. We will respond as soon as possible.

Home visit

At our dental practice we are delighted to be able to offer a full selection of dental services to our community. Therefore, if you are housebound, a home visit can be arranged free of charge.

Our dental practice is open Monday to Friday, from 9am to 1pm and 2pm to 5.30pm.

For emergencies outside our normal practice hours, please phone the surgery and leave a message, with your full contact details and the nature of your emergency, on the answer phone. We will respond as soon as possible.

Services

We offer a range of services – from cosmetic to emergency so please do get in touch with us with your specific requirements.





Our Commitment

Latest Tweets

Let Keep You Updated

Subscribe to our mailing list for offers, news updates and more! - info@ihiredental.co.uk

Contact us below

I Hire Dentalprovide all your treatment on the NHS unless it is not permitted. If a treatment is not permitted on the NHS our dentists will tell you. This could be white filling or white crown. You can choose to have the NHS option i.e. metal crown or a metal filling or you can choose the white crown or white filling on your back tooth which would be done privately. Your dentist will arrange to give you a price, in writing, when you return to reception.

Remember I Hire Dental fit every type of crown available. There now exist an array of metal free crown and bridge materials including pressed, sprayed, cast and computer generated ceramics.


f f f f f f